MTrading is a global Foreign Exchange and CFD broker. We provide our customers with the leading trading conditions for currencies, CFDs and commodities, cutting-edge software and superior educational materials.
As part of a fast-growinging industry, we are always looking for the best talents to be a part of our dynamic team. Join us!
We are looking for a Global Affiliate Manager, who would be able to join us from any part of the world.
Please find the job description below:
- Build and maintain affiliate partner relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities.
- Provide excellent affiliate service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates.
- Manage business negotiations with affiliates.
- Handle tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities, to minimize affiliate fraud and ensure profitability for the company
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner.
- Implement affiliate marketing activity including ads, landing pages, email campaigns, newsletters, blog, etc to increase revenue targets.
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Perform new affiliate acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Set marketing and sales goals to achieve revenue growth.
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Organize and coordinate trade shows and other promotional activities for product launches and specials.
- Work with management team to execute and close new affiliate deals.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
If this sounds like you, then please sens us your CV and motivation letter (in English) to mailto:email@example.com
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.