MACM – short for Multi Account Copier for Managers – is a service that allows managers to get paid for providing trading signals.
The MAC-Manager account is for signal providers. Traders who want to become signal providers open this account type and then trade just like with a regular M.Pro account.
When an investor connects to a manager, the manager’s orders will automatically be copied into the investor’s account. The investor pays the manager a compensations for using the signals – Profit fee and Volume fee.
27 Currency pairs
up to 1:1000
from 0.01 lots
from 0.1 pip
The Multi Account Copier for Managers
- When opening an account, the manager makes an offer for investors to join by stating the cooperation terms (such as compensation fees, minimum deposit, etc).
- Providing trading signals is possible with a real or a demo MACM account.
- All orders that are opened by the manager in his/her account are opened in the investor’s account based on the manager’s and investor’s deposit amount ratio.
- The number of investors that can connect to one manager is limited to 50. Managers can create several MACМ accounts.
- All manager’s compensations are transferred to a special non-trading Control Account that is opened together with the manager’s account.
- MPro account conditions apply to this type of account
To become a manager you have to sign in into the Traders Room, then choose “Manager accounts” from the upper menu and click on Open MAC-Manager account.
Sign up with MTrading
Fill out the form below to open free practice account or live trading accounts.
Deposit and withdrawal methods
Perform secure money operations using popular payment systems.
Find out more
Have any questions?
You can rely on our experts to help you with any questions that you have, contact us via email here or call
* The commission is calculated based on the positions full round turn trade, the commission is taken both for opening and closing trade. (The total amount of 0,004% is taken from the account when a position is opened).
Short for Multi Account Management for Managers – is a service that allows managers to get paid for managing trades of others.