"Deposit Bonus" Terms & Conditions
The 200% Deposit Bonus is an unlimited promo campaign allowing traders to increase their deposit amount up to 200%. Anytime customers deposit funds to their M.Premium accounts, they can apply for the bonus by clicking the “Receive bonus” button inside the Trader’s Room and selecting the percentage that they would like to add to the amount of their deposit: 25%, 50%, 70%, 80%, 100%, 150% or 200%.
To be able to withdraw or use the bonus funds for further trading, the Participant should meet the trading volume requirement within 180 calendar days time frame. The bonus Status Bar presented in the Trader Room helps tracking the remaining number of lots to trade. If the requirements were not met, the Bonus can be claimed again after 180 days. Please see the detailed terms below.
1. The 200% Deposit Bonus is offered by the ServiceComSvg Ltd. (the Company) to its Clients under the following Terms.
2. By applying for the Bonus, the Client acknowledges that he or she has read and agreed to be bound by the Bonus Terms and Conditions as well as the Company Terms and Conditions.
3. The Deposit Bonus is applicable to M.Premium accounts only.
4. The 200% Deposit Bonus provides an additional amount of funds available for trading (i.e. for opening new positions and maintaining margin requirements for such positions).
5. The bonus cannot be used to cover trading losses.
6. The bonus is not a part of the trading account balance and is displayed in the “Credit” field in the MetaTrader platform.
7. The Deposit Bonus campaign is time-unlimited. After receiving the Bonus or failing to meet the necessary requirements for the Bonus, the Participant can apply for the Bonus again after 180 days.
How to receive Deposit Bonus
1. Each customer profile registered on the Company website is subject to one active bonus at a time.
2. The Deposit Bonus is requested while depositing in a customer’s personal area - Trader’s Room. A customer should click the “Receive bonus” button in the Deposit section and specify the desired bonus amount: 25%, 50%, 70%, 80%, 100%, 150% or 200%.
3. In case if the Wire Transfer method is used for depositing, the Participant has to notify his\her account-manager in order to arrange a Bonus assignment to the Participant’s trading account via e-mail after the Participant’s trading account has been funded. In all the other cases, the Bonus is added to the Participant’s account automatically.
4. Clients must meet the minimum trading volume requirements before the Bonus will be transferred to account balance and become available for withdrawal requests or internal transfers. After receiving the Bonus, clients will have 180 calendar days to meet the minimum volume requirement. This term is calculated separately for each particular bonus amount received during this Promotion.
A Participant deposits $100 and chooses 100% Bonus.
The bonus is added to the Participant`s account. The account balance now is $100 Deposit + 100% Deposit Bonus = $200Required lots to trade:0.25-0.3 lot per USD$100*0.25 = 25 lots
The Participant has 180 calendar days to trade the required number of lots and keep the Bonus. The Participant has applied for the Bonus in September so he/she has the time till March to meet the trading volume requirement.
The number of lots to trade till March is calculated automatically and shown in the Trader`s Room -> Dashboard section.
5. After 180 calendar days from the deposit date, MTrading has the right to remove a client’s eligibility for any active bonuses, provided that the minimum trading volume requirement has not been completed. Clients are required to make good faith efforts to ensure that MTrading is able to withdraw a bonus after 180 calendar days have passed if the minimum trading volume has not been completed.
6. Bonuses will only be credited to the exact same real trading account that was funded.
How to withdraw Deposit Bonus
1. Once the trading volume requirement is met, the Participant can withdraw the Bonus or use it for further trading.
2. Once credited to a client’s trading account, the deposit bonus remains linked to this same account and cannot be withdrawn either partially or in full unless the minimum trading volume requirement is met in its entirety.
3. The Participant can withdraw accrued profits and earlier deposits from trading accounts. Participant understands and agrees that in cases in which a withdrawal of deposited funds occurs before the Trading Volume Requirement has been met, this will lead to the total removal of the Bonus from the Participant’s account.
4. The Deposit Bonus is not transferable and is solely limited to the recipient of this offer.
5. The client agrees that a withdrawal request will not be processed if the request results in a total reduction of more than 65% of the free margin on the account after any automatic reductions of bonus levels are taken into account.
Stop out (Margin call) conditions
1. Due to an additional free margin limit formed by a Bonus amount in the trading account a Participant accepts and agrees that besides the default Stop Out level stated on MTrading website an Additional Stop Out condition will be applied to Participant`s trading account that contains Bonus. Participant`s open positions will be immediately liquidated if any of default or Additional Stop Out conditions will occur in Participant`s trading account.
2. Additional Stop Out condition will trigger the Stop Out procedure if Participants total account equity (own balance + current floating profit/loss + swap + Bonus amount - per trade commissions) decreases below the amount of the received Bonus, as shown in Example below:
a) Default Stop Out conditions:
When a Participant has 1000 USD of own funds in a trading account and an additional 300 USD received as Bonus, the total amount that may be used as margin in the account is 1300 USD. If Participant uses 1200 USD as margin, Default Stop Out will trigger when current account equity decreases below 30% of used margin, i.e. when equity will drop to 360 USD or lower. This remaining amount of 360 USD is greater than the amount received as Bonus, therefore equity did not drop below the amount of Bonus and Default Stop Out procedure will trigger at margin level of 30%.
b) Additional Stop Out conditions:
Following the same parameters as in the example above, but assuming that this time the Participant will use 600 USD for margin requirements. In such a case 30% of this margin requirement will be 180 USD, however as this amount remains below the amount of received Bonus (300 USD) an Additional Stop Out condition will apply whenever total account equity decreases below 300 USD. As a result Stop Out will trigger at a margin level of 50%.
It is clients` sole responsibility prior to offer ending date to maintain sufficient margin level on their accounts so that after removal of the Bonus margin level will still remain sufficient for maintaining open positions.
1. At all times, ServiceComSvg Ltd. reserves the right to amend, change or cancel this promotion without any prior notice to current or prospective promotion participants.
2. If the Company suspects that a Promotion participant has abused or attempted to abuse a Promotion or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards MTrading, MTrading’ reserves the right to deny, withhold, cancel or withdraw from that participant the credit bonus, and, if necessary, to cancel any terms and conditions of this promotion and client agreement with respect to that Promotion participant, either temporarily or permanently, or to terminate that participant`s access to the services and/or block that participant`s account(s).
3. The bonus funds are considered to be the property of the Company until the client reaches the required trading volume.
4. Most deposit instruments are subject to a commission or fee by a third party. It is a client’s responsibility to provide sufficient deposit levels, excluding the commission, in order to be eligible for an appropriate bonus category.
5. Trading in the Forex and CFD markets entails significant risk. Participation in the Forex and CFD markets should not be undertaken unless the Trader is fully aware of and understands the risks involved in trading. Participation in this promotion should not be a motivating factor when considering participation in the Forex and CFD markets.
6. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all applicable taxes and fees on bonuses in their country are paid.
7. In case of any ambiguity or conflict or inconsistency between different translations of these Terms the English version shall prevail.
8. In case of additional questions related to the Promotion, Participants may contact MTrading at email@example.com or contact their personal account-manager.
“New Client” – An individual or corporation who, at the time of enrolment into this Promotion, does not have any live accounts or earlier registrations in the Trader’s Room at MTrading.
“Company” – The ServiceComSvg Ltd. (“ServiceComSvg Ltd.”), registered at First Floor, First Saint Vincent Bank Ltd. Building, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
“Existing Client” – An individual or corporation who, at the moment of enrolment into this Promotion, has, or earlier was in possession of, any of the following accounts:
- - Registration in the Trader’s Room of MTrading;
- - Real trading account (currently active or deactivated).
“Participant” – An M.Premium Account user who applied for the bonus through the Trader’s Room or at firstname.lastname@example.org in case wire transfer was used.
“Account funding”, “deposit” – A money operation that adds new money to a client`s real trading account through means of payment offered by MTrading. Internal transfers, balance adjustments, other cash bonus credits, IB/partner rewards or commissions will not be considered an account funding operation.
“Minimum trading volume requirement” – The total volume required to trade before the client is able to withdraw bonus funds received from the Promotion. Trading volume is calculated in lots. Traded volume in lots can be checked by the Participant in the Trader Room by following progress on a special dashboard. Traded volume in lots counted as 1 lot = 100,000 USD Dashboard shows required volume in lots to be traded and current number of lots traded.
“Valid trade for the required total volume calculation” – a full round turn trade that complies with all three of the following criteria:
- The trade remained open at least 3 minutes 00 seconds;
- The profit or loss in this trade is more than 3 pips, where:-for Forex instruments quoted to the 5th digit following the decimal point (e.g. GBPUSD – 1.32451), 1 pip is equal to a price increment of 0.00010;- for Forex instruments quoted to the 3rd digit following the decimal point (e.g. USDJPY – 101.522), 1 pip is equal to a price increment of 0.010;- for spot metals 1 pip is equal to a price increment of 0.01;- for indices 1 pip is equal to a price increment of 1.0, which is also called an Index Point;- for other instruments 1 pip is equal to Tick Size, as provided in the Contract Specifications on MTrading website
- The trade was not hedged, meaning that is has to conform with ALL of the points below to be considered a hedged trade:- the reversal position was opened within 15 minutes after opening the initial position;- the volume variance between the initial and reversal position does not exceed 20%;- the reversal position is closed within 15 minutes before or after the closing of the initial position.