MTrading is a global Foreign Exchange and CFD broker. We provide our customers with the leading trading conditions for currencies, CFDs and commodities, cutting-edge software and superior educational materials.
As part of a fast-growinging industry, we are always looking for the best talents to be a part of our dynamic team. Join us!
● Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and MTrading.
● Resolving key client issues and complaints.
● Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
● Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
● Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
● Managing account team assigned to each client.
● Strategic planning to improve client results.
● Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance.
● Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
● Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments - dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met.
● Collaborating with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
● Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
● Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
● Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management.
● Expanding relationships and bringing in new key clients.
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
● Goal-oriented, organized team player.
● Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
● Self-motivated and self-directed.
● Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
● In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry.
● Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
● Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
● Two to four years' previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
● Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
● Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts.
● Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account.
● Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
● Must have at least 2 years in Forex or CFD related position.
● Thai nationality only.
● Competitive Salary
● Experienced, friendly and ready-to-help colleagues
● Professional and personal development in dynamic and multicultural environment
● Nice office in Bangkok city center
If you are ready to take on new challenges and join our amazing team, send us your CV and motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.