Those are only some baseline aspects you need to take into account. No matter what broker you choose to trade with, make sure you read all Terms and Conditions carefully before you open a stock market demo account. Now, let's have a look at some major benefits for beginner traders.
Reasons to open a Demo account for stock trading
With the ability of demo accounts to simulate real trades, beginners get a comprehensive training tool at their disposal at no cost. The only difference from a Live account is the fact that you do not use real money, which also means no real profit.
As for the main reasons to start with a demo account, they are as follows:
- Market Exploration – traders will have a full market overview with a chance to simulate trades under real market conditions.
- Access to Financial Instruments – traders will be able to test all available financial instruments for their trading strategy. They include not only stocks but also commodities, metals, CFDs, oil futures, currency pairs, etc.
- Trading Experience – a demo account is a risk-free way to work out your exclusive trading style and tactics. Even if you lose, you do not risk your funds. At the same time, you will understand the benefits of specific trading conditions such as leverage, pips, margin requirements, and others.
- Technical Analysis – traders have a perfect chance to pick up technical analysis skills. You will learn how to read trading charts and use some of the major technical indicators.
- Advanced Trading Tools – above all, a demo account ensures access to the best trading platform available for both desktop and mobile with integrated advisory, daily analytics, and technical analysis.
Simple steps to open MTrading Demo account
With MTrading, you will benefit from the best market conditions with zero pips, 1:1000 leverage, and more than 100 financial instruments to trade. We offer a great chance to start with a risk-free demo account. To get started, you will only need to complete several simple steps.
Visit the MTrading homepage and click on the "Open account" button. The website provides multilingual support with a simple tool to switch to another language.
The system offers three major types of trading accounts. They include accounts for Partners, Live, and Demo accounts. You need to select "Demo" and move on to the next stage.
At this stage, you will need to indicate your full name. Also, the system requires specifying your country phone code and number. Open the drop-down menu and choose your region from the list.
If you have done everything right, you will see the message that informs about successful registration. All you need is to check your inbox with a Welcome letter from MTrading and a link to confirm the email and authorize your trading demo account.
Finally, you are inside a trader's room with an integrated comprehensive dashboard, transaction stats, account settings, and other configurations you may find helpful. Here you may also download the MT4 platform or access other resources and instruments delivered by MTrading.
Now, you can start trading without the risk of losing money. When you are ready for big wins and successful deals, you will be able to switch to a Live account or become the MTrading partner with click.